Served at a 15 to 17°C temperature (59 to 62.6°F), Anjou Gamay
will perfectly match simple dishes and meals with some friends:
- Delicatessen (“Rillauds”, “andouille” (chitterlings), “rillettes” (potted mince), cold “boudin noir” (blood sausage) with some “fleur de sel” (salt) some pepper…
- Grilled white meat, or grilled sausages and chitterlings
- Delicate red meat (Carpaccio or tartar…)
- Slow-cooked beef (stew, daube…)
- Soft rind cheese (reblochon, brie, camembert…)
Should be enjoyed during the year, in order to keep the freshness.