Served at a 5 / 6°C temperature (41 to 42.8°F), Rosé Cabernet d'Anjou
leads to conversation, a wine that our “Boule de Fort” players (a local game, typical to the Anjou region) appreciate a lot. Your guests will be delighted to taste this refreshing wine during hot summertime!
Because of its smoothness and its natural bracing effect, Cabernet d’Anjou perfectly matches:
- Aperitifs accompanied by roast bananas, warm prunes with some bacon,
- Melons surrounded by red berries,
- Warm “rillauds” on its “frisée” salad bed,
- Exotic, Oriental or very spicy Asian Cuisine (shrimp acras, Caribbean blood sausages, meat with some curry sauce...)
- Red berry tarts or salads: raspberry tarts, strawberry Bavarian...)
This wine is wonderful while young: don’t wait for tasting it.