Served at a 4 / 6°C temperature (39,2 to 42.8°F), our Coteaux du Layon
is very easy to taste and ideal for aperitifs, and goes extremely well with:
- Duck foie gras, half-cooked or fried, with its white acid fruits
- Confit gizzard and duck magret salad
- Some poultry, white meat, or tender fishes, with its creamy Coteaux du Layon reduction sauce.
- Blue-veined cheeses: Bleu d’Auvergne, Fourme d’Ambert, Roquefort…
- Warm tart Tatin, pear and almond paste tarts, apricot tarts, rhubarb tarts…
Its potential might reach 20 to 30 years! And is already enjoyable over the next 3 years: don’t wait for tasting!